Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mid-Week Motivation:: Yoga Johnny!

This past week my sister-in-law asked me what a "Johnny" was because I apparently attach the adage to variety of words depending on what is being discussed at the time, i.e. "That dude is a total Workout Johnny." No, really, I talk like this all the time. I defined a "Johnny" as a "person who does something" - eh? I should probably add "frequently" or "well" to the end of that statement but I don't know if that is always the case. I really want to kick up the yoga practice until I am a total Yoga Johnny. See how well that works? I've been doing yoga everyday this week! I'm all about starting off the day with a good morning stretch like with this yoga routine I posted a while back.

A great website for an array of free yoga videos that you can stream online is DoYogaWithMe.com. I highly recommend perusing their selection of stretchy options.

Happy Stretching!


No comments:

Post a Comment