Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Random Tuesday:: I can't be confined!!

I have relinquished Idea Day and gone back to Randomness on Tuesday. Sometimes I want to discuss an idea, sometimes I just want to discuss my favorite color of the week. Take it or leave it. To kick of the return of Random Tuesday here are some random links to improve your week...



A great blog for beautiful things, from art to fashion and beyond like this painting by Ryan Pickart.






The "home of unusual luxury" is more of a place to window shop, for me, rather than personal investing. I might, however, save up for this Air Suit.



A great site for random discoveries like these Zoo Portraits.



This is a bit of a shameless plug, but I have re-committed myself to my book blog. Stop by and see what I've been reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment