Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday Meal Planning

I've been doing well with my kitchen adventures: a manageable burn here and there, the occasionally ruined meal followed by takeout, and some surprisingly successful meals to make it all worthwhile. I'm ready to branch out further. Maybe kick up the difficulty level a smidge? Maybe. We'll see. This week I'm also ready to put my new vintage Pyrex casserole dishes to good use. I found a couple while thrifting with my mother and have yet to test their functionality. Thus far, I've only been caught up in their adorableness.


This would fit nicely in my casserole dish... And, I do love eggplant. I had to use the translation option to get the recipe in English (it was in Polish). 



Quinoa is the magic word in our house these days. I just tried my first quinoa pasta last week and it was awesome. Can't wait to try this one!



We try to avoid meat, for the most part, but both the fella and I harbor a love of meatball subs that stems from the early years. A lentil meatball sub?? I was immediately sold.



Oh, eggplant. How I love you so.


No comments:

Post a Comment