Thursday, April 11, 2013

For the Home:: Crafting

I love the little things that make up a home. The art on the walls. The knickknacks and tchotchkes. There's nothing like a few handcrafted pieces to really kick up the homegrown comfort level. I'm planning some projects to add one or two such items to my home. Here are my fav ideas from the interwebs...




I hate stupid, ugly router boxes. Apparently, I'm not alone in this because I found this tutorial for an adorable router-hiding box. I can always find some damaged or unwanted books for a new project. If you don't need to hide your router perhaps you can find some other eyesore to tuck away!





I know, I know, how many mason jar crafts are out there?! Nevertheless, I found myself in possession of several mason jars recently and had to consider how they might be best put to use. This in my preferred idea thus far... 





Ooo, maybe I could make a bright wreath for above the fireplace to help hold onto springtime just a little bit longer? My tulips died so quickly this year, I just might be in favor of a little lasting color this time round like with this wreath from Daulhouse on Etsy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment