Thursday, April 25, 2013

For the Home:: Cleaning Schedule!!

     I try to keep things tidy around the house. "Try" being the key word in that statement. For me, breaking up tasks is crucial because I am limited by a physical disability (a texting driver hit me). That being said, some days I can't do anything in which case the list gets put off til a later time or simply ignored entirely... When this happens, I usually have to undergo some tremendous "reclaiming process" once I'm able to move about again. Learning to negotiate the daily tasks with a limiting condition is within the realm of possibilities for me, thankfully, and I really want to work on adhering to a schedule to make sure I stay on task. Special thanks to Little Green Notebook for providing the model from which I was able to derive my own cleaning schedule.



Cleaning Schedule
Morning
- - -
Make Bed
Wipe Down Bathroom Counters
Put Away Dishes
Sweep

Evening
- - -
Wash Dishes
Wipe Down Kitchen Counters
DeClutter

Weekly
- - -
Monday:  Bathrooms
Tuesday: Bedrooms
Wednesday: Office
Thursday: Living Room
Friday: Laundry
Weekends: Mop / Yard

No comments:

Post a Comment