Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Meal Planning

I have triumphantly returned to the kitchen!! I made a fabu strawberry bruschetta and I just might put up the recipe here. We'll see. I served it with Zucchini and Lemon Spaghetti (recipe link below) and a Cesar Salad. Delish. I'm overjoyed to have my kitchen back in check. Ready for the Great Organizing to begin. Moving sucks.



This was amazingly delicious. I used quinoa spaghetti and a a few slight modifications. We even liked it more than the Linguine with Zucchini & Chickpeas we make every couple weeks, also delicious. 






I have to throw a lot of vegetables into every dish to get my fella to eat them. He's like the opposite of a picky child. Sometimes, it is equally annoying. I have to squeeze in a few more butternut squash dishes before the season passes.






There was a special on blueberries and I thought, "Pancakes!" Then, I realized I'm not the biggest pancake fan... Well, I go through phases. Anyway, you don't need the history of me and pancakes. I am going to make this. Any opportunity to pull out the cast-iron pan, a gift from Aunt Amy. 







Pasta has always been a favorite of mine but I'm trying to find healthier versions. Kale is the new world order.






I made a chocolate pie one night when a friend came over for dinner. He then put in a request for a banana pie. This is actually something I've had on the brain for a bit anyway, so I'm all about it. This one has a Nilla Wafer Crust (FYI) and the pudding is homemade!!




No comments:

Post a Comment