Monday, May 27, 2013

Meal Planning Monday:: Dinners for Late Spring

It already feels like summer here. My health keeps me hidden from sunlight for the most part so I have to find different ways to experience the season (indoors). I've been under the weather for a couple of weeks so I haven't been cooking as often as I would like to be. Hopefully, this week I'll be able to get back into the swing of things! 


How delightfully summery does this dish look? I might try to find a rice and coconut milk recipe to accompany this fish.




Uh, yum. I'm looking for new ways to incorporate veggies into every meal. This looks like a winner.



I attempted sea scallops once. Once. It ended badly for all involved, but I think I'm finally ready to tackle this beast again.



I think this would make a great meal paired with a salad. And, I plan on making a salad with the dressing recipe beneath. Doesn't that work out nicely?



We've been growing some basil here and need to put it to good use. This dressing will be great on the salad I plan on serving with the spaghetti squash pictured above.



My mother gave me an inordinate amount of strawberries this week and I need to put them to good use. This seems like good use.



No comments:

Post a Comment