Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Meal Planning

This weekend was very hectic so I didn't get to put the time into planning ahead for the week that I normally enjoy. I finally just decided to ask my fella what he might like this week as my jumping off point. 



I want to squeeze in one last butternut squash dish before I'm left waiting for next year's winter squashes at the market. This super healthy recipe from Dishing Up the Dirt calls for both kale and quinoa - two new favorites at my house.




We don't eat a lot of meat these days, but we do try to get in a serving (or two) of fish every week. I love the way fresh ginger leaves my hands smelling so I'm going to try cooking with it more often. Why not? This recipe comes to us from Garnish with Lemon.




I have some casserole dishes that need to see some action before the summer months have me desperate for meals sans oven. This roasted vegetable penne from Olivia Rae James sounds like it might be just the right replacement for my soon-to-be-boring Spicy Veggie Mac recipe. 




I've been intent on exploring healthier dessert options. This vegan version of berry cheesecake from but can she bake? has me all sorts of curious.




No comments:

Post a Comment