Thursday, May 2, 2013

For the Home:: Kitchen Things I Didn't Know I Needed

Now that I'm a regular Donna Reed in the kitchen, I find myself increasingly fascinated by kitchen gadgets. Never did I imagine I would be the girl to totally fixate on a paring knife for reasons other than considering the potential violence it could inflect. I guess we all grow up in some ways. Anyhoo, every product that promises new abilities or, to be honest, added adorableness for my kitchen gets a full inspection. Here are some of the latest finds that I'm considering for the collection... 



Mr. Tea Infuser via Oh Gizmo

How cute is he?! And, since learning about what exactly is in my teabags, I've decided to make the switch to infusers.





"Al Dente" Pasta Timer via Solutions

He sings opera music when your pasta is done!





Auto Measure Spice Rack via Fresh Finds

This spice race measures out the required amounts for your recipes. How handy is that? 





GEFU Spirelli Spiral Cutter via Amazon

Turns veggies into pasta. Oh, the miracles of modern science.


No comments:

Post a Comment