Friday, May 24, 2013

Fashion Friday:: the Gold & Glitz of Vegas

Last week I went on a Las Vegas Adventure with my biddies, i.e. my mother and aunt. It was an exciting weekend of moderate debauchery. Okay, okay, maybe not debauchery... but good times were had by all. Sunlight and chemicals were avoided. I decided that I definitely need to add more glitz to my wardrobe before I return to the city. Be afraid. 

Maybe a little gold-wear will increase my chances of winning big next time?
Maybe not.



This Babydoll Disco Dress certainly gets its point across.




Red Christian Louboutins with Gold Spikes?!?!



Paul and Joe Sister Shift Dress in Metallic Jacquard with Collar. I love the collar.




Oooo, or I could invest a much smaller amount on Gold Glitter Lips!
Just a temporary tattoo away from all this fabulousness...



I love the glitterly gold and matte black pairing from Karina in Fashionland.





Be back after VEGAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment