Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Healthy Eating Help

I try to find new, exciting, healthy recipes every week. Not the easiest of tasks but there are some great websites that can help. I thought I would share some of my favorite locales for health-eating ideas online. And, of course, I had to throw in my own Radish Arugula Salad pictured below because how fancy does that look?! 



I roasted radishes and white carrots with a little olive oil and salt'n'peppa. Then, I added the roasted veggies to arugula and mixed lettuce for a healthy (and tasty) meal. The fella thought it might be a little too healthy and asked for some honey mustard dressing - which I was able to whip up in a jiffy with just a little honey, stone-ground mustard, and olive oil!

I'm always looking for creative veggie combos as well as ways to kick up a salad from ho-hum to actually enjoyable. Ugh. I've been working toward healthier and am always looking for suggestions to step up boring veggies.

Here are some of my favorite resources for cleaning & healthy living...

Clean Eating recipes everyone can enjoy. 

 Vegetarian food gets fancy and delicious here. 

Healthy eating based on seasonal availability from a holistic nutritional.

Vegetarian dining gets a little more delicious and often un-Vegan here. I repeat, delicious.

If you've ever picked up Clean Eating Magazine at the grocery store, here is your chance to check it out online. Not vegetarian, but wonderful, healthy recipes and other resources. 






No comments:

Post a Comment