Monday, May 13, 2013

Meal Planning Monday :: Quick & Healthy Dinners

Oh my goodness, I just got back from a weekend of Glamping... more to come on that. Right now, however, I'm in a rush to plan out some quick and healthy meals for the week. I had a bit too much sun exposure this weekend which can make the week extra difficult for me health-wise. I'll be taking it easy for a few days until I'm back to more normal level of sass. That doesn't mean I won't be cooking. Well, that probably doesn't mean I won't be cooking. We still have to eat and it's safer if I eat food made with my own hands so I know where it's coming from! Speedy and healthy - here we go!


Simple and healthy. I've just begun exploring coconut milk recipes so I'll be excited to try this one out.




Well, we didn't catch any fish this weekend so I have to make sure to include some on our menu this week. I've before attempted fish tacos so this could end in take-out.



Savory crêpes for a weeknight meal? Yes, please, and thank you.



Shredded sweet potatoes make for an interesting addition to this pasta dish. And, anything with goat cheese is alright in my book. 


No comments:

Post a Comment