Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Idea Tuesday:: Heroes

I define heroes as people in possession of qualities I aspire too. I think it's good to aspire to things. At the same time, I recognize the fallibility of our heroes so it's always wise to approach those we deem heroes as mere examples and not structured models. I read Heidegger. I do not aspire to be Heidegger. Many of those I would add to my list of heroes are drunks and womanizers and not always shining examples of morality. But they all have something.


Marguerite Duras





Carson McCullers






Woody Allen


Source: Carly on Pinterest




Anne Carson


Source: google.com viaCarly on Pinterest



Norman Mailer






Groucho Marx






Giulietta Masina





Marcel Duchamp


Source: tumblr.com viaCarly on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment