Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Meal Planning:: Food for Company!

My brother and his family are heading into town this week. My brother would just eat burritos the entire time he was visiting if not for his charming and lovely wife. There will still be burritos involved, but a few more meals at home than might otherwise be the case. The fella and I are having our families convene at the new place so food for a crowd is in the works. Here are a few new things I'm working into the schedule for the upcoming week!

I might make some oven fried chicken to go along with this biscuit recipe I've been meaning to try. Would make for a tasty south(west)ern meal.



Indian food is pretty awesome, as is my slow cooker. I'm up for any opportunity that combines the two.



I've been in a lemon mood lately. I think this dish will pair nicely with asparagus which is sometimes the only recommendation I need. I love asparagus.




As I mentioned, I'm in a lemon mood. Company means dessert at our house (sometimes). It's a safe way to ensure that no leftovers remain for late night falterings.

No comments:

Post a Comment