Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Meal Planning:: Healthy Meals

Wheeew, it's sure been a week! I was taken out for a few days with health issues which led to some unexpected take-out and less exercise. Bleh. Time to get back on the ball. I'm looking forward to some super healthy meals this week. We had some family over for a BBQ Friday night and I made those tasty black bean burgers from a few weeks ago with some slight modifications. I also made a few pies for the occasion. This week has to be less about pies and more about produce (and quinoa)!



Doesn't this look like a sweet, refreshing light dinner? Something to be eaten in the backyard with iced green tea?



This recipe was already tested out on some recent visitors. It proved such a big success I'm revisiting it this week!




I loved the homemade black bean burgers so much I'm looking to expand my meatless burger options. This eggplant-based burger looks delish and it's vegan!




Mmmm, pesto. Now that I know I can make pesto, I'm seeking out healthier versions of our new favorite. Pair it with pasta and we've got a meal.





We're trying to eat more fish after reading Dr. Andrew Weil's anti-inflammatory diet. This one-dish meal looks healthy, simple, and tasty. What more could you ask for?


No comments:

Post a Comment