Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday Meal Planning

Last week proved rather successful with regard to new recipes. Somehow, I managed to try several new things but none of them were the things I initially planned on attempt. So it goes. I had one tragically flawed attempt at homemade mayonnaise. Perhaps, I aimed too high. I did make a fabulous strawberry pie in preparation for my first recipe group meeting this week.




I had never even tasted Strawberry Pie before last week. Now I dream about it. 
If you've never partaken, I strongly recommend correcting this immediately.




Trying to look for health, easy lunch options for the week.
This looks like it might be a winner, but I might swap out the mayo for some Greek yogurt. 





I haven't brought out the crock pot since the oatmeal fiasco of February.
It's time we made amends and what better way than with my favorite cooking combo
(sweet potatoes & black beans)?





Now that I've overcome my fear of the food processor, it's time to branch out.


No comments:

Post a Comment