Thursday, March 28, 2013

Seeing Red:: Yay Gays!

On the one hand, I'm thrilled to see a public platform like Facebook overrun with little red images supporting equality in marriage. On the other hand, I'm absolutely horrified that the Obama administration used this "distraction" to push through the massively fucked up Montesanto Protection Act (read more here). I'm horrified. Obeezee, you really screwed us all on this one. We're not friends anymore.

Anyhoo, it is the meme era and I've seen some pretty awesome modifications on the read equal sign image that many of us have selected as our Facebook profile. I wanted to take a moment to share some of my favs...


Equality and Black Flag


Equality for Gamers


Arizona's own meme cat, Tardar Sauce, approves of equality. 


Justice and Equality for all 'mericans! 


Nerds & droids for equality


Self-explanatory


My personal favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment