Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Meal Planning

The meals from last week were a huge success, for the most part. I had to postpone the black bean burgers because I didn't plan ahead and cook the black beans enough in advance for dinner. I use dried beans rather than canned so they're not as mashable without first being cooked. The Spinach Pistachio Pesto was super fabulous. I made some modifications and added it to a pasta dish for a new family favorite. This week I'm planning some of my old standbys (like garlic brown sugar salmon based on the garlic brown sugar chicken recipe I posted here) and maybe a taco salad or two! I still need to think of a couple meals for the week ahead. And, I have my first meeting with a recipe group next week so I might want to try out a couple of things on the fella before I present them to a crowd.














No comments:

Post a Comment