Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Meal Planning

I'm so excited to be in the new house. I'm just starting to get settled in my new (and smaller) kitchen and finding ways to make the space work for me. I christened the Kitschen tonight with the Curried Eggplant with Tomatoes and Basil recipe from last week (see here). It worked out swell. Can't wait t to try out some new dishes this week while maintaining the health trend. As always (unless I've made some error somewhere), just click the link or the image to check out the recipe! 



I think I'm going to bust out the tortilla bowl maker (thanks Kim!) on this one. Maybe I'll wait til the avocados are ripe and add guacamole.




omg. This recipe sounds so delicious I am dumbstruck by the possibilities. I just so happen to have some Arizona-made DeCio Pasta on hand already. I'm thinking Pesto Pasta with Cesar Salad (a personal favorite).




My fella has only recently allowed soups into his eating regime. He maintained a long-standing aversion to any and all soups. He doesn't like soups to be too soupy. He also doesn't like anything cream-based. I should add here that he will eat just about anything I cook with a supportive enthusiasm, but I try to work with his slightly particular palate. When I attempt this soup, I believe I will finally attempt homemade bread as well after several weeks of broken promises to myself.




I've been aching to try a homemade vegetarian burger. This one sounds awesome.




Healthy, delicious, and colorful? Yes, please, and thank you. I might make this to accompany the Black Bean Burgers up above. Who knows?


1 comment: