Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Idea Day:: Atomic Ranch Living

From the original yellow counter tops to the saltillo tile, the new pad (see more on Moving) holds considerable appeal for my kitschy, retro-loving sense of style. I can't wait to find places for everything. Maybe a few additions will find their way into my collection before I even get the keys. I've already been compiling a list of tasty finds I would love to uncover on a Goodwilling adventure...

a portable, retro radio to carry from room to room





the Pink Couch might not match the floors
but this exact style in another color would be perfect

Source: google.com.au via Carly on Pinterest



Now that I have a little space to branch out, 
let the Pyrex collection begin!

Source: flickr.com via Carly on Pinterest



I just might need this multi-tiered rolling shelf.




Want want want.

Source: ebay.co.uk via Carly on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment