Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I Miss Cooking

     My kitchen is in a state of transition. Yesterday, the biddies (my mother and my aunt) gathered to get the move moving along. Everything in the kitchen got packed up and sent on its way. I can even make a bowl of cereal. Clearly, there was some questionable prioritizing of the household goods, but the biddies were ready to demolish some project so we decided to take it on. It has given us an excuse to tour our favorite healthy eateries as part of our nuhouse (testing the name) health kick! Tonight we ate at Pita Jungle! Macro Platter por vida!
     Sorry, I diverge. I can't wait to get settled in my new kitchen! I plan to put it to go use. Healthy, fresh, unprocessed food... mmmm, hippie food. I'll throw something sneaky in there somewhere, I'm sure. I still have to test out the new French cookbook I received during the holidays. I'm day dreaming about new quinoa recipes. Lame, but I don't care. I'm excited and I don't give an F (still not swearing). I would like to take a moment to share some of recipes cooking only in my brain for the time being. Soon, however, I will regain access to my cooking swag and I can wreak havoc once again! 




Curried Eggplant with Tomatoes and Basil





Balsamic-Grilled Vegetables & Quinoa Salad



Butternut Squash Pizza




Seafood Quiche



Baked Black Bean Flautas

No comments:

Post a Comment