Friday, February 1, 2013

Fashion Friday:: Cold Front

There was a bit of unexpectedly cold and rainy weather for Arizona earlier this week. I loved every moment of it and hope the rain returns. I am not so optimistic as to run out and purchase new cold weather wear in anticipation of this change drop in temperature. What a shame because there are terribly adorable things to wear when the weather gets colder. It doesn't snow in my desert so I guess I'll have to just keep hoping.

A Vivienne Westwood coat?
Yes, please.


Pearl-embellished sweater?
Classy.
Source: sheinside.com via Carly on Pinterest


Rabbit Wearing Sweater sweater? 
Also classy.

Source: sheinside.com via Carly on Pinterest


Is the cape a little much?
Definitely not.




love love love.
So very Annie Hall.
Source: trendi.fi via Carly on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment