Thursday, January 31, 2013

For the Home:: Pink Perfection

After years as a raging tomboy, I had a life changing experience with red lipstick and began a journey into the girly years for whence I hope to never emerge. That being said, I have always loved pink, even when the only pink I wore was a Pink Floyd t-shirt over baggy jeans (gotta love the 90s). I would love to find new ways of incorporating pink into my home but I have to negotiate space with the fella and I don't know how in favor he would be of my color scheme. We'll continue negotiations...


There is a difference between a soft hue and a Barbie palace nightmare.




What if we painted only half the walls pink??





I do the cooking so I should pick the color of the kitchen. In fairness, he does the dishes. I hate dishes.




Alright, alright, maybe we could just highlight in pink? 

1 comment:

  1. Wow thats extremely wonderful I actually have detected a brand new app this app what is spotify is nice and that i have started gazing it.Thanks for the assistance and suggesting the matter i'll travel with it.Keep publication and writing new article.

    ReplyDelete