Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mid-Week Motivation:: Laugh a Little

Laughing is good for your soul. Take a moment to laugh at something ridiculous, maybe yourself if you're anything like me. Just gotta keep trying and don't take everything so seriously, or so I keep telling myself. My fella and I laugh together and we dance together which leads to more laughing together. And, very occasionally, we sing California Dreaming at the dinner table together when no one else is around. Something below has to tickle your funny bone, no matter what type of humorous appeal you're looking for.


the brainy





the situational


Source: imgfave.com via Carly on Pinterest




the referential






the nostalgic


Source: reddit.com via Carly on Pinterest





the one actually happening to me right now


No comments:

Post a Comment