Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Idea Day:: Homemade Cleaning Products

Tuesday was previously devoted to any randomness I wanted to share. In a way, that's what every day is... Anyhoo, I'm using this space to document the ideas I'm putting into action this year. We're making the switch to non-toxic cleaning products in our home. Right  now, there is a jar of vinegar and citrus peels mingling on my kitchen counter. I'll keep you posted with the results of this endeavor. It should be ready to go in about a week!


2 comments:

  1. I just started doing this as well! I'll try the orange peels and vinegar. I've been spraying down the shower after use with vinegar mixed with about 10 drops of essential oil. The smell disipates after a few minutes and the shower has stayed really clean. This week I sprinkled baking soda, spray with vinegar, wait, then scrub and it looks great! So easy! I also made natural disinfectant wipes with rags and they've been great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this works out (and I'm sure it will) I'm going to be branching out in the homemade cleanser arena. I super want to try the homemade disinfectant wipes.

    ReplyDelete