Monday, January 28, 2013

Healthy Meal Planning

At this very moment, I have a crockpot full of black beans, butternut squash, mustard greens, and brown rice brewing for a healthy evening meal tonight. Snap. After dinner I'm going on a super grocery trip to load up on a ton of fruits and veggies for the week to come! I figure I should pull together some recipes so I'm not spending the whole week modge-podging recipes together out of whatever I happen to have whimsically purchased. As always, with recipes, just click the image for the recipe.




Quick Chickpea Curry
We love curry dishes at bluehouse but we always rely on pre-made sauces for our "homemade" curries. This week I'm hoping to branch out.



Crustless Kale Quiche
I have too many eggs. I must do something with them this week or risk wasting them (gasp). This seems like a healthy means of ridding myself of excess eggs and making use of some fresh kale.





Homemade Pico de Gallo
We love fresh salsa but have yet to attempt concocting it in our own kitchen. The time has come.




Pad Thai
Umm. Delicious. This is a dish I always head out for and have never made at home. This recipe seems like a great way to try my hand at Thai food.



Wish Me Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment