Thursday, February 14, 2013

For the Home:: Kitchen Gadgets!

The new kitchen is a bit smaller than my current one but it has a lot more storage options so I'm think it will work out for the best. Maybe I can even invest in a couple new kitchen gadgets to increase my recipe options in the new house..?

How useful would this cutting board/scale be 
for all those super-pro recipes that list ingredients by weight?





Monster toast every morning.
Wouldn't each day start off better or, at least, cuter?


Source: gadgetsin.com via Carly on Pinterest




I would first need a rolling pin.
Then these handy dough-measuring bands.


Source: solutions.com via Carly on Pinterest



Love pineapple, hate cutting it.
Problem solved.





want want want.
A girl can dream.



1 comment:

  1. these are some interesting gadgets! my hubs is looking over & had never seen a toaster do that & actually LOLd over it.
    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete