Thursday, February 28, 2013

Swamped!

Moving to a new house can turn everything upside down and it has. The fella and I have to keep repeating that the house will never be as messy as it is right now. Never again! My hands are reacting to the cardboard in a very hostile way. Can't wait to get all settled in. Until then, please forgive any delays in posts. This is an across the board fiasco. I need rest and some sort of topical cream. Amid all the chaos, I am trying to cook dinner as often as I can. My current plan of attack in the battle against CPH is to eliminate all processed foods and scary chemicals from my home and diet. Doing well except for the cardboard-contact-rash. Toxins are very bad things, FYI.

Right now, I"m just daydreaming of a quiet reading spot. 






No comments:

Post a Comment