Monday, May 20, 2013

Meal Planning Monday :: Fancy Sandwiches

Okay, so I've been out of town two weekends in a row and I'm officially all tuckered out. I don't want to cook this week. Or clean. Or write. I just want to nap. Nevertheless, I must persevere. I think I'll just make sandwiches this week. Just sandwiches. Sandwiches for all. To be fair, I was always a sandwich fan. I love a classic PBJ but I also enjoy getting a little fancier what I put my bread around. Here are three fabu sandwiches that just landed on my must-make list...



Healthy, vegetarian, and an interesting meeting place between a variety of flavors? Count me in. Quinoa is still holding its own as our preferred grain this season. 





My fella loves a good tuna salad but we're not too keen on mayo these days. This tuna salad promises tons of flavor without the mayo. A little lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil prevents too-dry tuna.





Ummm, delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment