Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Fabulous Fingers!!!

“Ornate or crazy manicures are impressive, but at the end of the day, I love the simplicity of a perfectly lacquered nail. It’s the ultimate accessory.”
 -  Peter Philips, Chanel’s creative director for makeup  (source)


Whatevs. I love me some fabulous nails. I generally can't pull them off because there is simply to much art and destruction in my daily life to maintain anything too fancy on my fingers. However, a couple weeks ago while I was in SoCal I opted for a when-in-Rome approach and painted my nails bright blue. California. Why not? Then the day after I returned, I destroyed my toe (see what I mean about destruction?) on a metal plate that is affixed to the bottom of our front door. My toe is still disgusting but recovering. I've been stuck with the same shade of blue on my toes forever now. Today, I have decided my toe is finally healed enough to brave the nail polish remover necessary to end this nightmare.



I just bought shoes that would match these nails perfectly.




You can actually purchase these nail stickers from London. Go London.



A simple lacquered nail. Love it.
And where does one find a finger nail jewel?




I can afford the nails if not the shoes. Gotta start somewhere.




Oh, and this is me wearing one of my fella's shoes over the toe bandage.
Very exciting times.



No comments:

Post a Comment