Monday, November 12, 2012

Project Monday:: Cooking!

Two weeks later and I'm still cooking!! What makes it even better is that I'm happy to report no serious injuries to my home or person, no fires, no inedible disasters! I should thank my brother. If it hadn't been for watching that putz in his domestic goddess form I would have never believe such things were possible for our people. Good work, young man. I even made a meal plan and, subsequently, a grocery list based on said meal plan. Eat me, Martha.

Here are some recipes I attempted or will attempt in the coming week... 


Linguine with Zucchini and Chickpeas
I know this might not sound awesome but it was honestly amazing. Everyone enjoyed.


Barbeque Tofu with Pineapple and Mango
I'm actually planning on making this for BBQ sandwiches along with BBQ chicken a la Mark. We might pass on the mango because this really isn't the time for such purchases. Pineapple is on its way out (I think) but I did find one today.


Carmelized Onion BBQ Grilled Cheese
This really needs no explanation.


Quinoa with Eggplant and Roasted Red Peppers
This super health recipe can easily go from vegan (for Mark) to not (for me) with the addition of feta... mmmm, feta. I'm going to make this on a gym night so we can feel extra healthy.


Update on my last food blog post... 

Three out of four ain't bad. I didn't make the Southwestern Acorn Squash quite yet. The baked garlic brown sugar chicken was just about the best (and easiest) thing ever! It was super delicious. I used the same coating on some salmon the following week. Also delicious. And, the lemon bars! Awesome. Easy. Tasty. I'm trying a revision of that recipe this week with a strawberry filling!


No comments:

Post a Comment