Thursday, November 1, 2012

For the home:: The Great Autumn Cleaning

While springtime usually brings out the need to clean house in most of the vagina-owning humans I know, this urge comes for me in the fall. Something about Autumn... Maybe it's the sense of impending hibernation. No one wants to hole up in filth. Or maybe it's the guests that always seem to be around during the holidays, drinking your wine, passing judgement on your floorboards...

As I am handi-fabulous and can't do much with things below my hip level, a lot of undesirable debris is allowed to gather on our floors. Yesterday, the fella and I had a committed-to-clean chat about the teamwork that has to go in to this year's "Fall Clean" - and, as my fella is wonderful, he's ready to launch into our November project as a partnership. 

Here are some of my organizing projects I have planned for this month...


1. Gut my closet and rid myself of all unwanted items.
Organize what remains.
Source: repinly.com via Carly on Pinterest


2. Tackle my office and organize my paperwork.
Paperwork... bleh.
Source: repinly.com via Carly on Pinterest


3. Now that I decided to become a master chef, I definitely
need to orchestrated my kitchen a little differently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment