Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Walking Inspiration

I continually seek inspiration from the world surrounding me.I start most mornings with a walk around my neighborhood. Good for the body, good for the soul, good for the dog. Hopefully, it doesn't creep my neighbors out when I pause to photograph something in front of their homes. Here are a few moments from my day that helped to get it going.

There is a lot of community-sponsored artwork around my neighborhood.

The artsy, eclectic feel that permeates throughout my hood encourages residents to display their charm rather than cowering underneath the sameness enforced by HOAs.

Flowers bloom in abundance.
I did not enhance the color of these roses. Just photographed them in the morning light.

Found this abandoned boxspring in an alleyway. It reads,
"People Fell In Love On Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment