Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Randomness:: Solar System Scope

As a child  All of my life I've been fascinated with space. I lost many nights of sleep as a wee girl contemplating the vastness of space, the possibility of infinity, and both the horror and wonder these ideas held for me. I desperately wanted to go to Space Camp. As I aged my fascination with space was not put away with other childish things. I recognized what held my thoughts captive were the infinite possibilities. Same thing can be said of writing. I am captive to the possibilities I can shape in my head by pondering everything without limitations.


Today, I offer the Solar System Scope. (Click the link to check it out)
Use it as a meditative tool to open your mind to the endlessness of nothingness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment