Thursday, April 19, 2012

Home:: A Relaxing Bath

I am sore today. I have been slowly trying to return to my exercise regime after a bout of bad health. All I want to do is sink into a hot and fragrant tub. I imagine tension melting, aches dissolving, my fingers pruning, the edges of my book achieving a dangerous moisture level as I attempt to carefully turn the pages... Imagine is all I'll be doing on this particular day because as I pulled back the shower curtain this morning to begin my bath preparations I realized the filthy state of my tub. My loving and helpful boyfriend washed our mongrel beast, Eleanor, yesterday in the bath. Her cast off fur and abandoned filth rings my bathtub. So, sadly, I am left to daydream about the luxurious bath while I put off cleaning the bathtub until tomorrow...




Source: dornob.com via Carly on Pinterest


Source: duitang.com via Carly on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment