Monday, April 23, 2012

Food:: Delicious Things I'm Not Eating Today

With the return of my beloved iPad, I have decided to totally re-commit to my previous health plan. Prior to the untimely destruction of said iPad, it had been my fitness buddy. Always there to record my exercise and caloric intake. Ready with an endless supply encouraging pictures of skinny girls and cute dresses when I was needed encouragement. Last night, I retrieved my resurrected buddy ready to restart my transformative journey to health. Today, all I can think about is food that I'm not eating. If you are also on a path to health that does not include chocolate or cream-based sauces, allow us to commiserate together for a moment. If you are not, indulge in my honor and I hope it goes straight to your ass.

Chocolate Lavender Pie


homemade snickers


ice cream sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment