Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mid-Week Motivator: Eleanor

Getting my tuckus in gear can be tricky particularly in the early morning hours and in the evening (which is the only time I can walk outdoors given certain sunlight restrictions). Last summer, however, my boyfriend acquiesced to a request for a puppy and we found Eleanor! More than a welcome addition to our family, Eleanor has become my tried-and-true companion.  Every morning and every evening she insists on outside time. The hardest step is that first one our the door and Eleanor is the push that gets me going some days (not every day but almost).

If you are a dog owner, choose to be better to your creature and yourself. If you have considered becoming a pet owner, add tenacious exercise companion to the reasons to opt in. We found Eleanor through the Arizona Humane Society where countless other animals await a walking buddy.

Go for walks as frequently as you can. It's good for the soul. I aim for two walks daily. Usually, I make that goal both for my sake and for Eleanor's.


How could you not take her for a walk?

No comments:

Post a Comment