Friday, March 23, 2012

Friendly Friday: Shout Out... to myself, I guess

Friday I'd like to reserve for sharing a favorite website or blog. This first Friday, however, I decided to call out my other online locale. For going on three years now, I've worked with YabYum Music and Arts, an Arizona-only publication focused on promoting local music,arts, and culture. I began the publications shortly after returning from California where I was attending school. Occasionally, I may cross paths between YabYum and what I post here. If you have further interest in Arizona arts, music, everything... check out YabYum.

Here are a few things you should check out from the site no matter where you're from...

Michelle Blades, Mariana... a wonderful album off local label River Jones Music
check out the album here. read my review here




Thai Rivera, fabulously abrasive comedian... 
read my article on Thai here.


Favorite Resale Shops, Not Too Shabby in North Phoenix.
read my treasure hunting article here for more secret sweet spots and check out our ever-growing resale shop directory.

No comments:

Post a Comment