Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Midweek Motivation:: Take Care of You

I have been struggling to get a handle on my health for some time now. Despite these struggles bringing my health to the forefront of my daily concerns, it is still easy to allow our own well-being fall behind the of difficulties of every day. Today, for example, a simple oil change revealed a busted radiator and I found myself spending a lot more time at the shop than I initially intended. It would have been easy to scrap the morning gym trip without a sense of guilt. After all, I couldn't help the broken radiator (actually that might be an argument of coolant but, whatever, you understand). It's a golden excuse but after a lifetime of excuses I just want to move forward which means giving a push when your will falters or your day doesn't go according to plan.




No comments:

Post a Comment