Friday, May 11, 2012

Fashion Friday:: Skivvies

Later today I'm meeting with the amazingly talented Maria Vassett, an Arizona photograher who has shot the likes of Jeff Tweedy and Morrissey. Here is one of my favorite photos from her collection of the viciously striking Jayy Von Monroe from Blood on the Dance Floor:







Maria will take some photographs of me for a new self-indulgent writing project I'm working on about improving health (hopefully... well, that or a book on being sick in America). I'll have to get down to my skivvies in front of a camera which is a little frightening.

I'm not too worried. I have no shame. I did think it wise to put myself in the mindset with an undies-themed post in honor of the event.







The above does not represent my ass. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment