Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Randomness:: a True Confession

I watch True Blood. It's true. I'm admitting it. This might be a surprising revelation for those who know me personally given my aversion to television in general. Backstory... my two besties watch the show together and have since its start. My boyfriend and I decided to give it the instant-watch-challenge viewing and rushed through the available seasons. Now that we're all caught up we have to wait for new episodes to air...

Waiting is not my strong suit. Waiting for something like a television program is the insult on the injury, but I can't help it, I'm completely drawn in. What I'm saying is I like True Blood. What of it?


Source: google.de via Carly on Pinterest


Source: tv.msn.com via Carly on Pinterest





1 comment:

  1. Hey! I have a True Blood review in my drafts haha! Reading yours I have to revise! check this out one out.

    for you and the fella:
    http://uptilldawnfilms.blogspot.com/2012/07/on-grass-2012.html

    ReplyDelete